On some days a comforting chicken curry can instantly boost your mood. Chicken is easy and quick to cook. This chicken curry is fuss free as it involves ingredients that are easily available in the pantry and does not require the chicken to be marinated in advance. And just so that it feels like I’m including some veggies, I always add potatoes to the curry 🙂
Some nutritional facts about Chicken
- How chicken is prepared and/or ingredients added alters the nutrition facts. For example, deep frying chicken and/or consuming the skin increases the amount of fat significantly. Breading chicken or coating it in flour adds carbohydrates.
- Chicken is a type of poultry that is high in protein and, when eaten without the skin, quite lean.
- Skinless white meat chicken breast is the lowest in fat and calories.
- Chicken is rich in many vitamins and minerals essential for human health and is a good food choice for dieters as well as bodybuilders and everyone in-between.
- Out of all the chicken options, the healthiest is fresh chicken breast. The white meat (chicken breast) has slightly less cholesterol than the dark meat (legs and wings).
Here is the recipe for Fuss-Free Chicken Curry
From the Pantry
Herbs & Spices
On the Grocery List